Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 10 EOC: Customer Loyalty

Stores must really impress me to keep me coming back. I hate going into a store and not being able to find anything new. One store that constantly keeps me coming back is Anthropologie. Anthropologie specializes in clothing as well as home décor. They have only been around since 1992, but in that time they have created a new idea on what a store should be about. The store is not only about clothes or interior decoration, it is also about art.

This store is superior to any other I’ve been to in window displays and visual merchandising. Not only does Anthropologie display their clothing and home décor in the windows, they also build unique and different displays to go along with their themes. The current display at Anthropologie is a giant emu created out of book pages. The visual team also turned a bed into a giant box trap to display their animal printed pillows. I have seen bags of dirt hung from the ceiling promoting their new garden section. They never cease to amaze me.

I venture to Anthropologie for the clothing and for the décor, but most importantly I go for the environment. They always have candles lit and new discoveries and displays. Each time I arrive, I recognize the smell and the environment, but I find new and exciting things to capture my senses. Anthropologie is the perfect balance of the new and the old. They maintain their vintage feel but continue to keep up with trends and new fashion and home developments to spice up the store.

Anthropologie is one store that will always keep me coming back for more. I love to see the new and exciting developments and still know that I will, somehow, always feel at home when I walk into the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment